Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us

On Chima's on our 5th Anniversary celebration!!!


Sarah and Mohamed

Wow..time really flies! I could not imagine that Hunny and I are together already for 5 happy years...for me was like yesterday that we have just started dating.

I still remember when we have just started, I still keep the napkin note thats says:"I hope to be your last and longest relationship" and that came true. I have found you! Ok that took me 23 years and got all way up to North America to find you, but we found each other.

And since then I am the happiest person in the world.

I know that a lot o people did not believe that we would last and envy what we got. I am really sorry for them. I let the haters hate it, cause it is hard to have a love like this, we really know.  But I wish that everyone could.

Thank you for being my everything, my love, my best friend, my partner in crime, my One! That we can multiply this 5 years by 10 and then by 10....

Love you SB!!!



bjusss

3 comments:

Juliana Stak said...

Nossa, vou fazer essa receita hoje aqui em casa!
bjos

Tassia & Ryan said...

Menina eu fiz a batata soute que voce deu a receita aqui em casa!
Ficou uma delicia! Ryan comeu e pediu biz.
Fiz com strogof e arroz branco e ficou uma combinacao perfeita.
Manda mais que eu adoro suas receitinhas!
Bejus

Tati B said...

Ju, depois conta o resultado...bjus

Tassia, pode deixar que vou colocar mais ainda hoje....bjusss