Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When Setember ends...

One more short charpter from 2009, now lets go back to September...good month...
September starts with a nice wedding of a friend Prim Prim ( I will add the pic after..). It was a nice wedding, she was happy and so the groom, my sister was one of the bridesmaid as people call in US, but here in Brazil we do it in a diferent way, we have couples each side to be the godparents of the couple who is getting married (I will dedicate a post about it later).
I believe and as far as I could see everybody was happy and just enjoying the moment..I wish they have a very happy and successeful life full of great things...
Just after that I flew to US to do a sweet surprise to my mum-in-law to be for her 50th B day and wedding...she loved it. We have a full house and a weekedn full of celebrations. The greatest thing was not only her terrific party where it was impossible to be still or just drinking and eating the great food, but also that surprise the great part of the guests with the announcement of her wedding that happened in the same day but earlier and which was beautiful, and that i of course i have cried.
But as everything that is wonderful do not last that much i have to go back to work in Brazil, where I start to help one of my friends Robertinha with her wedding stuffs, inform to my boss and his boss about when I will leave and see...
bjus

No comments: