Monday, January 18, 2010

Just thanks

Today is a good day...

I miss my class at the gym all because i could not stop coffing all morning...it seems that my chest were about to explode and so my head. I have just got better after have some Vick spread on my chest, back and neck...such a relief! and all this I have to thank to my docdoc Hubby, who took a good care of me.

So I am here today just to thank to all the one who make my life better, for being there for me, for loving me as I am...I am so blessed to have so many great people in my life...yes in it, of course we have a bunch of people that come and go, that leave part of them with us, took some of us with them, make us suffer, help us grow, share moments of joy, hurt us, love us...so I am grateful to all of them...for the good and bad things...Thank you all my friends...the fam that i choose!!!

bjusss

PS: Before I forget....Happy Bday Carol, Ti Jean and Jim..that all your dreams can come true and that you all can live a happy and great life as you all deserve.

No comments: