Friday, May 16, 2008

TGF!!!


As I promissed..here I am writing to you all again...maybe i will make some grose mistakes but hopefully you will help me to improve my english...or am I wrong?


As you might saw i have created this blog yesterday...and probably you might also be asking why and what is the diference between this and all the other blogs that is out there...I will tell u some fo them:


This blog has a Carioca Soul, is writen by a Girl from Rio what means that is a easygoing, relax, fun and very useful blog..Why? Cause here I will talk about everything...not only about my life but about all the things you, my reader wanna know, maybe the great part will be focus in the things related to Rio, Salvador (Brazil) and NYC. I wanna hear you, know what is ur opinion about the things what is the questions that keep poping into ur head with no answer, what makes you happy...


As you noticed I am about to get married and to move from Rio to US (not sure to where, but probably MD or NY), i know that it will be a huge change, but I can assure you that I am not only excited about it, I am beyond happy cause I will be for good with the man I chose to spend my life with and build our fam together. Maybe this sounds a lil corny to you, but that is the truth. And I am loving it.


In the previous post I was saying that I thank God that is Friday...the day that u can relax a lil bit, that u go out with ur pals to have some Happy hour with no worries about be late on the next day, or the day you just chill after along and stressfull week ( like mine...with so many things ogin on...to plan a wedding, work with a annoying boss)...Yeah it`s friday the day that deserves all the great stuff...just the beginning of the weekend...so let`s celebrate...


In my case wi will be in a low profile tonight but tomorrow with a bbq and a party...will be nice...and of course i will let u know...


xxx


tati b

No comments: