Monday, April 5, 2010


You know when you have something on your head that you wanna put it out loud but you never think that is the right moment, is like a little bug that annoys you but you cannot get rid of it until you really decide it. So I have something like this.

But today I have made my mind and said to myself that is it, lets get rid of all the fake people, all the ones who said that were your friend but when you needed them they were not there or worst the ones that you consider a lot, lifted, helped them in several ways and when you wake up they just stabbed you on your back, or pulled the carpet under your feet.

I got tired of them, of you (you know if it applies to you or to someone that you know). Tired of people putting their bad energy on your life, on your personal relationships even on your simple belongings...I am fed up. I stood up and said to myself its it! And its over.
Not that I do not believe that people can change, that I do not gave them the second or third chances because I do. i am just tired to being too good with the ones that just wanna take advantage of me and dare to say I am your friend and talk bad behind your back.

Life is too short to let all this things drag us and consume our lives. But I also know that is not that easy to let it go and to change all although I am learning.

And I am learning:
...that not everything and/or everybody is what they seems to.
...to be more patiance with myself and with the others.
...not trust with my eyes closed.
...things are not still, everything is always changing and in transformation process.
...that we cannot tell the future and regret about the past either.
...not to put high expectations on others, because people can let us down so easy.
...with the things that i do right and with my mistakes (and somehow with the others too).
...that less is more and sometimes the silent is golden.
...that we should forgive from our heart, but its not easy to let it go mainly when we are hurt.
...to learn, because what I know is just a few near to all I wanna learn and absorb in the path that I have ahead.

bjusss

No comments: