Sunday, February 14, 2010

Filling it up


Lately we are so focus on ourselves that we forgot about the others and mainly about what really matters, what really counts in the end of the day. But its also so funny that even that we are so self centered our worries seems to be more and more shallow as days goes by, we do not take care of what we are, we are so compromised to look good on the picture that we do not see the big one, we do not go deep on our problems to find the reason and look for the solution, we wanna just the antidote for all of our pain, suffer, sadness and frustrations.

Although we know that is no antidote for none of them unless we look inside of our core and start to do something to heal it, in a internal process of cure. No, I do not think that we have to look for perfection, cause this is impossible, but yes we should look to become a better person, first for ourselves and them for the others.

To complain about things is very very easy, a piece of cake and I can tell it as a fact. I see myself so many times as a complainer and I keep forgetting how wonderful, lucky and blessed I am. Yes I complain, not for huge things, mainly for the small things that keep adding on our daily glass and the worst thing is when it spills it out goes to the ones I love the most and has nothing it. And then is a like a chain reaction I got angry and spill it one somebody else that also get angry and probably will do the same back to me or pass it ahead.

So instead of keep filling your glass with bad things until it spills it out, stop when a bad feeling get over you and start take your sanity and your truly you. Breathe and try to find out why this is happening and better than this see if it is not something that you can move on without hurting yourself and the others, the best solutions for our problems are inside of us. Enjoy, be happy and Carpe Diem!

bjusss

No comments: