Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My First Handmade Cake!!!


Hunnies,

Yesterday I baked my first and completely handmade cake!!! Why did not I use a mixer? Because I do not have one, that simple (but i am accepting gifts)!

I baked for a very special occasion, was my husband's birthday and we know that any birthday you must have a cake, do not have to be perfect, but baked with love and of course being delicious help a lot!

So I choose the basic one, what here they call Yellow Cake. Of course I added something as the vanilla and some brigadeiro topping and in the middle. I know that the presentation does not look at her best, because i have the brilliant idea to cut the cake in half and make it like two floors. But the flavor, wow great, the cake was soft and tasteful. 

It was one of the things you do for and with love.

Hubby, Happy Bday again!!! love u

bjusssss

2 comments:

HAROLDO & MEYKE said...

Hi Tati!

I am also living in Utah...and I am from Curitiba, Pr. How long have you been here? It's always good to find "brazies" around us...Do you have an orkut acct? You can add me if you do. (Meyke Darelli) xoxo

Tati B said...

Hi Meyke,

I do not live in Utah. I am living in Virginia. I will add u also in orkut and that will be nice to keep in touch.