Friday, January 15, 2010

Songs


Sometimes I ask myself how can a song touch us so deep...how can those lyrics and melody done by someone that has no idea of our existence fits so well on our lives, it seems they are made only for us.

That is so many reasons to like a song and many others it becomes special to us.

Like, right now that is a song that means a lot to me called Lucky, the version with Jason M. and Colbie C.. People can say that is only a cute and bubbly song but for me it has a special meaning not because its about love but mainly the kind of love and how wonderful is to be in love with your best friend and know that this person is in love with you too...how great and huge is this?

If somebody asked me, Tati I would like you to give your top 10 songs now...It will be hard but I guess i can have an idea:
  1. Lucky (means a lot right now)
  2. Underneath Your Clothes, Shakira
  3. Muelle en San Blas, Mana
  4. Como Duelles en Los Labios, Mana
  5. Como é Grande o Meu Amor Por Você, Elas cantam Roberto
  6. Obtener un Si, Shakira
  7. Unfaithful, Rihanna
  8. Make me Whole, Amel L.
  9. Boom Boom Pow, Black Eyed Peas
  10. This is Us, Keyshia C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNYL97FVh_8

bjusss

No comments: